Fastcgi_cache permissions

Maxim Ozerov maxozerov at i-free.com
Thu Mar 9 14:58:38 UTC 2017

And what is the purpose of changing  permissions?

In other words - nginx.conf - user www-data; So for example, Directories Access: (0700/drwx) with Uid: (33/www-data)  And no one forbids you to access the cache from this user for manipulating files (allow other process (for example php-fpm runs as www-data) to delete Nginx cache files).