upload xml file

Ran Shalit ranshalit at gmail.com
Sat Mar 11 07:07:06 UTC 2017

On Sat, Mar 11, 2017 at 12:19 AM, Jeff Dyke <jeff.dyke at gmail.com> wrote:
> what do you want it to do? if you're talking nginx without any application
> backend you could do a lot with some lua locations, or you're going to pass
> that request to another process, or serve a static (xml) file from the file
> system.

Hi Jeff,

Thank you very much.
I have requirement that application should "support webserver which
includes xml and save xml file to filesystem"
Does it mean that it actually should " serve a static (xml) file from
the file" (the second option you mentioned).
If yes - can you give some hints about it or where to read further about it ?

Does it mean it just save and retrieve file parsing it to other
commands ? (I have read somewhere that uploading a file parse the
file, so I am a bit confused here)

I am new with nginx, still learning it.

Many thanks,
Ran

Nginx does support XML just fine, its all a matter of what you want