Using nginx as proxy

Wakkas Rafiq wakkas.rafiq at oracle.com
Fri Mar 17 17:13:48 UTC 2017

Thanks Rainer

But trying to direct tcp traffic – so below http/https based will not help

Wonder if nginx can handle proxing non http – tcp traffic

thanks

On 3/17/17, 9:04 AM, "rainer at ultra-secure.de" <rainer at ultra-secure.de> wrote:

    Maybe something like
             if ($host = '') {
                 set $relhost $server_addr;
             }

             proxy_set_header Host            $relhost:3260;

             proxy_redirect https://$relhost:3260/ https://$relhost:12000/;

    Which is what was at least once needed to proxy the Zimbra admin
    interface that insisted on being called on port 7071.

    Rainer