http/2 for Windows

Igal @ igal at
Tue Mar 21 22:37:52 UTC 2017

Thanks for the screenshot.  Not sure I would have found it without that.

I don't have need for those other modules.  If anything, the modules I'd
like to have are the ngx_http_geo_module and possibly the

I hope to switch to Linux soon anyway.  Then I'll just build nginx with
the modules that I need.

Igal Sapir
Lucee Core Developer <>