UDP TLS Termination

Vladimir Homutov vl at nginx.com
Tue Mar 28 09:25:35 UTC 2017

On Tue, Mar 28, 2017 at 05:18:54AM -0400, freel wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> We are interested in UDP TLS Termination, any updates about this feature? I
> think I saw such topic on forum few moths ago, but I'm unable to find it
> now.

Can you please describe your use-case?
Which applications do you use, why do you need it, etc.

Please note that if we are speaking about DTLS, terminating it will
mean converting datagrams into stream, and I'm not sure why anyone
that has application working with stream (i.e. TCP) will want to
use DTLS at some point to access it instead of normal DTLS.