Proxy Request buffering not working as expected

Mohammad Puyandeh im_patriot at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 7 14:34:26 UTC 2017

 >>If you add "--limit-rate 16000" to that curl command, do you see output
 >>from your back-end server immediately, or only after enough time has
 >>passed that your client has sent all of the content to nginx?

It's after, so Nginx buffers correctly here and I was mistaken

but now the question is, this behavior is not much different than when
proxy_request_buffering is set to off

the whole point of using  nginx is to buffer request and pass request
body to back-end server at once in a single chunk, but nginx pass it in
small chunks, there is some other configuration for that ? how can we
achieve this goal then ?