SIGIO only mean readable or writable, how channel event avoid writable

Zhang Chao zchao1995 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 02:11:02 UTC 2017

Hi!

The channel, on the  worker process land, is readonly, since the write end
was closed.

For the SIGIO, which is just ignored by the worker while just affects a
global variable ngx_sigio on the master land, though it is never used.

However, for generating the signal SIGIO, you shall call the fcntl and set
the asynchronous mode, but the master doesn’t do that.

So i think SIGIO will not be passed when the channel is writable, please
correct it if anywhere is improper :)