nginx reload issues

Noel Deacon ndeaks at outlook.com
Wed Nov 22 18:28:45 UTC 2017

Hi,

I have a centos7 server as a reverse proxy. When I either make a change to an existing v.hosts file or create a new one and test the set up with "nginx -t", and it works, I trigger the changes with either "systemctl reload nginx" or "nginx -s reload". Unfortunately this seems to no longer reload the new config?  If I actually restart the Nginx server itself ("systemctl restart nginx") it works but obviously this breaks current connections. There are no errors in the log files

Any ideas as to what may be causing the problem?