Nginx CPU Issue : Remain at 100%

Igal @ Lucee.org igal at lucee.org
Sun Oct 1 22:47:23 UTC 2017

Hello,

On 9/30/2017 12:43 AM, Yogesh Sharma wrote:
> Thank you Valentin. Will give a chance.
>
> On Fri, 29 Sep 2017 at 5:20 PM, Valentin V. Bartenev <vbart at nginx.com
> <mailto:vbart at nginx.com>> wrote:
>
>     On Friday, 29 Sep 2017 14:38:58 MSK Yogesh Sharma wrote:
>     > Team,
>     >
>     > I am using nginx as Reverse proxy, where I see that once CPU
>     goes up for
>     > Nginx it never comes down and remain there forever until we kill
>     that
>     > worker. We tried tweaking worker_processes to number of cpu we
>     have, but it
>     > did not helped.

I wonder if this is the same issue that I reported a few months ago at
https://www.mail-archive.com/search?l=nginx@nginx.org&q=subject:%22nginx+hogs+cpu+on+Windows%22&o=newest&f=1

I've actually missed Maxim's reply and haven't noticed it until now.  I
did not experience the issue lately, but I'll be sure to follow Maxim's
advice if it happens again.

Igal