Reverse cache not working on start pages

Dingo nginx-forum at forum.nginx.org
Thu Oct 12 08:44:47 UTC 2017

I believe that there is sometimes a problem with the cache when i connect
through a private IP-address instead of always using the public address.
Since I started to always use the public address and a hairpin-nat, it
always works. Maybe the cache has a problem when seeing me coming from
different IP addresses. This didn't however help me with my start page
problem, but I have found the solution now. I will write a new post in this
thread about that. Thanks for the help.

Posted at Nginx Forum: https://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,276670,276831#msg-276831