when client->server socket is closed also server->client is closed and request is aborted ?

Torppa Jarkko jarkko.torppa at elisa.fi
Thu Oct 26 11:07:09 UTC 2017

I have an old xmlrpc client that seems to close the client->server side of the socket immediately after it has sent the request to server, server seems to close the server->client side of socket in response to this.

I have been trying to find setting for this, cannot find one.

Also have been trying do dig into the sources to see where this happens, but no luck so far.