[Module] ngx_http_gzip issue : unknown directive "gzip"

nik mur nikhil6018 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 14:02:25 UTC 2017

Hi Valentin,

My Nginx installs in /usr/local/apps

So the gzip.conf file is included from the nginx.conf in the
/usr/local/apps/nginx/etc/
directory, so no issues there.

This is very strange behavior no errors while building and even the error
logs are not helpful, the same structure and configure script works for
1.10 and below.

I am really banging my head over this, would be really helpful if you or
anyone can point me in the right direction to debug this.