Secure Link Md5 Implementation

Francis Daly francis at daoine.org
Wed Sep 13 21:38:09 UTC 2017

On Wed, Sep 13, 2017 at 08:05:14AM -0400, anish10dec wrote:

Hi there,

> How to use two secret Keys for Secure Link Md5.

the stock nginx secure_link module does not support multiple/alternate keys.

I have not tested, but I guess that maybe in your primary 'if
($secure_link = "") {' section you could "rewrite ^ /ex/$uri;" and then
have a new location{} that matches those requests and uses the secondary
secret key in its config.

(Or you could rewrite the module to do what you want; but that is probably
much more work.)

Good luck with it,

Francis Daly        francis at daoine.org