Http2 enable on all virtul host settings automatically

Maxim Dounin mdounin at mdounin.ru
Thu Sep 14 13:06:36 UTC 2017

Hello!

On Thu, Sep 14, 2017 at 11:06:30AM +0000, Junaid Malik wrote:

> We recently upgraded Nginx from nginx/1.9.12 - nginx/1.13.2,
> details of nginx/1.13.2 supported modules are given below. We
> are facing problem of automatic enabling of HTTP2 protocol on
> bsa1.example.com as we only enabled http2 on dsa1.example.com.
> Nginx configurations of both sites are given below.

HTTP/2 is enabled on a listening socket, not in a particular
server block.  Quoting http://nginx.org/r/listen:

: The http2 parameter (1.9.5) configures the port to accept HTTP/2 connections.
: Normally, for this to work the ssl parameter should be specified as well, but
: nginx can also be configured to accept HTTP/2 connections without SSL.

http://nginx.org/