Nginx splitting one single request's into multiple requests to upstream. (version 1.13.3)

Peter Booth peter_booth at me.com
Tue Sep 26 12:37:38 UTC 2017

Pankaj,

I can’t understand exactly what you are saying. But I’m confident that here will be a way
for nginx to work for you, providing you ask the question in a clear, unambiguous fashion.

Is your application behind nginx, such that nginx is POSTING to the app?
Or is your application making the request to nginx which is in front of another back-end?
Is so, what is the back-end?
How much data is being sent in the POST?
Who creates the JSON doc?

Peter

Are you familiar withe material in https://www.codeproject.com/Articles/648526/All-about-http-chunked-responses <https://www.codeproject.com/Articles/648526/All-about-http-chunked-responses>