Flask app with virtual Python environment in Unit 1.1 ?

Ralph Seichter m16+nginx at monksofcool.net
Mon Apr 30 09:06:45 UTC 2018

On 29.04.18 23:03, Valentin V. Bartenev wrote:

> Unfortunately, the only way right now is to set them for the main
> process (when unitd is executed) or in the application code.

Ok. I've now written an openrc-run init script that uses '-e NAME=VALUE'
arguments for start-stop-daemon. This currently works for me, because I
don't run applications with conflicting environment variables. Yet.

> Setting environment variables through API is planned for the next
> release in June.

That's good news, I'm looking forward to it. I already like Unit a lot,
and I also appreciate you guys being so quick to respond and helpful on
this mailing list.

-Ralph