Response Header IF statement problem

Peter Booth peter_booth at me.com
Wed Feb 14 22:13:37 UTC 2018

I think that part of the power and challenge of using nginx’s caching is that there are many different ways
of achieving the same or similar results, but some of the approaches will be more awkward than others.

I think that it might help if you could express what the issue is that you are trying to solve,
as opposed to the mechanism that you are wanting to use to solve your problem, for example,
“Don’t cache personalized pages” or “don’t cache pages where the user is outside the US” or
“don’t cache pages if the user has logged in” or ...