Files still on disc after inactive time

Maxim Dounin mdounin at mdounin.ru
Mon Feb 19 12:44:37 UTC 2018

Hello!

On Mon, Feb 19, 2018 at 04:38:00AM -0500, Andrzej Walas wrote:

> Thanks for your replay I will update nginx I search again.
>
> Can you anwser on my couple questions:
> 1. Can you tell me what happend with downloaded part of files when I have:
> 1.1 [error] 16082#0: *1264804 upstream prematurely closed connection while
> reading upstream
> 1.2 [crit] 16082#0: *1264770 pwritev() <path> has written only 49152 of
> 151552 while reading upstream
>       This part of file is still on disc and don't deleted after error?

In both cases temporary files will be removed.

> 2. Why when I set 40g for cache I have 90-100GB in cache?

As previously explained, your problems with cache are clearly due to
nginx processes being killed.  You have resolve this first.

> 3. Can you tell me when in offcial repo for redhat 7 will be nginx 1.13.+?
> Currently the newest is 1.12.2.

Most likely redhat package maintainers will either wait till
1.14.x branch, or won't update packages for redhat 7 at all.  You
can install 1.13.x either from source, or via a linux packages
provided at nginx.org:

http://nginx.org/en/download.html
http://nginx.org/en/linux_packages.html#mainline

http://mdounin.ru/