Jenkins reverse proxy on single domain with multiple apps

Aziz Rozyev arozyev at nginx.com
Mon Feb 26 16:01:46 UTC 2018

well, as I’ve said try checking headers first, as per the following doc:
https://wiki.jenkins.io/display/JENKINS/Jenkins+behind+an+NGinX+reverse+proxy

it can be much complicated than just proxy_pass’ing.

regarding sub_fillter,

try getting rid of one of the sub_filters, probably the second one:

      proxy_pass    http://jenkins:8080/;
       sub_filter 'url=/login?from=%2F' 'url=/jenkins/login?from=%2F';
       # sub_filter "('/login?from=%2F')" "('/jenkins/login?from=%2F')";
       sub_filter_once off;

br,
Aziz.