Is Nginx the ideal reverse proxy for deploying cPanel and Exchange 2016 behind one single public IP address?

Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming turritopsis.dohrnii at teo-en-ming.com
Tue Jul 24 04:01:30 UTC 2018

Good morning from Singapore,

Is Nginx the ideal reverse proxy for deploying cPanel and Exchange 2016 behind one single public IP address?

I am planning to use nginx to be the reverse proxy for DNS, IMAP, IMAP/S, POP3, POP3/S, SMTP, and SMTP/S protocols for cPanel and Exchange 2016 behind one single public IP address. cPanel will use one domain name and Exchange 2016 groupware will use another domain name.

Can nginx do that? Please point me to the best installation and configuration guides for all of my requirements above.

Thank you very much.

===BEGIN SIGNATURE===

Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming's Academic Qualifications as at 30 Oct 2017

[1] https://tdtemcerts.wordpress.com/

<https://tdtemcerts.wordpress.com/>[2] http://tdtemcerts.blogspot.sg/

<http://tdtemcerts.blogspot.sg/>[3] https://www.scribd.com/user/270125049/Teo-En-Ming

<https://www.scribd.com/user/270125049/Teo-En-Ming>===END SIGNATURE===