Nginx Serve different Proxy Pass

woodprogrammer nginx-forum at forum.nginx.org
Thu Jun 28 10:28:04 UTC 2018

Hi everyone,

I've tree different jenkins machine , for serving behing the NGINX.

My sample nginx file shown as below . I have tree different file each
machine .

server {
    listen       80;
    server_name  "";

    access_log off;

    location /USERNAME {
        proxy_pass         http://USERNAME_MACHINE_ID:8080;

        proxy_set_header   Host             $host;
        proxy_set_header   X-Real-IP        $remote_addr;
        proxy_set_header   X-Forwarded-For  $proxy_add_x_forwarded_for;
	    proxy_set_header   X-Forwarded-Proto http;
        proxy_max_temp_file_size 0;

        proxy_connect_timeout      150;
        proxy_send_timeout         100;
        proxy_read_timeout         100;

        proxy_buffer_size          8k;
        proxy_buffers              4 32k;
        proxy_busy_buffers_size    64k;
        proxy_temp_file_write_size 64k;
When I change the username I want to see the different Jenkins machine how I
can solve this problem ?

Posted at Nginx Forum: https://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,280316,280316#msg-280316