Cache question

Peter Booth peter_booth at me.com
Thu Jun 28 16:46:44 UTC 2018

Sure is. Look at the stale-if-error stale-while-revalidate proxy_cache_use_stale proxy_cache_lock etc

Can you describe the use case a bit more? Why don't you want to cache this particular content?
Is it that its dynamic and a fresher version is always preferable but the stale is good enough in
the event of an error? Or is there more to it than that?

Sometimes people build sites that are “more dynamic” than they need to because they didn't
consider a static site that gets frequently periodically regenerated.

Peter