Nginx Directory Autoindex

Luciano Mannucci luciano at vespaperitivo.it
Thu Mar 1 11:54:32 UTC 2018

On Wed, 28 Feb 2018 23:30:35 +0000
Miguel C <miguelmclara at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm unsure if thats possible without 3rd party module...
>
> I've used fancyindex before when I wanted sorting.
I don't find fancyindex module in 1.13.9. It seems that some of its
features are now in autoindex. It is probably trivial to add an option
to the configuration, something like "autoindex_reverse_sort" (set to
off by default), though I don'nt know if it would be usefull for other
nginx users...

Thanks for your answer,

Luciano.
--
 /"\                         /Via A. Salaino, 7 - 20144 Milano (Italy)
 \ /  ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN / PHONE : +39 2 485781 FAX: +39 2 48578250