Rewrite mirrored request

Jurian Broertjes jurian.broertjes at openindex.io
Tue May 29 09:18:26 UTC 2018

Hi Roman,

Thank you for your answer, but it's not clear to me how to do this.

The request I'd like to mirror is something like
http://solrproxy.example.org/prd-solr/abc/select?xyz, so I would expect
the "prd-solr" part to be rewritten for the mirror requests. The log says:

"GET /prd-solr/abc/select?xyz HTTP/1.0
Host: cloud

Do you have a suggestion on how to get it to "/solr/abc/select?xyz

Best regards,
Jurian