Proxy_pass url with a #

Brian W. brian at brianwhalen.net
Mon Oct 8 15:21:08 UTC 2018

I want to do a successful auth, which I can, and then after the successful
auth be reverse proxied to the specified web server, not a simple 302
redirect, but actual reverse proxy. When I replace the hello world line
with a get, I just get blank white screen. I can curl -i and get a 200. I
can also reverse proxy without the auth and have it work.

What I need to figure out is how do I do the reverse proxy to a web server
on a different machine and send the user there via reverse proxy after a
successful auth.

Brian