Nginx cache returning empty response for just the home page

Peter Booth peter_booth at me.com
Wed Oct 10 00:55:28 UTC 2018

I think that the script might have been this:

https://github.com/perusio/nginx-cache-inspector <https://github.com/perusio/nginx-cache-inspector>

Also, the nginx debug log shows you *everything* at 100x the level of detail I expected.
It can be overwhelming  though

When you say that the issue is intermittent do you mean that you make
the same request and get different results?

As for listening to production logging, it needn’t be an issue