Nginx as Reverse Proxy for multiple servers binded to proxy using UNIX sockets - how to reached in LAN

Stefan Müller stefan.mueller.83 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 21:59:48 UTC 2018

hallo,

mostly all question are answered

 1. local DNS Server
    using DHCP server of the router and run a DNS Server on the NAS, all
    unersolved queries are solved in by the means of the routers WAN0's
    DNS settings
 2. debug logging
 3. php isolation
    create a pool per webage and rund them as seperate users by creating
    a php.conf per pool
 4. *nginx*
    this is the only one remaining. How can I isolate the servers?

thx a lot

Stefan

>>> https://nginx.org/en/docs/http/server_names.html