identifying last request on a tcp connection.

winger7 nginx-forum at forum.nginx.org
Wed Sep 19 06:19:53 UTC 2018

I've been trying to identify the last HTTP request from a buffer of 10
requests sent on a TCP connection in nginx. I've tried to use the header_in
field in the ngx_http_request_t by checking if the pos field for the
header_in is equal to the last field. This condition holds true twice, once
on the first request and then on the last request. My program intends to
break out once the last request is identified and hence, has been breaking
after encountering the first request because of this check.

Can someone help me identify the problem with my approach and point to the
right solution? Thanks!

Posted at Nginx Forum: https://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,281287,281287#msg-281287