[no subject]

Software Info softwareinfojam at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 12:53:45 UTC 2019

Oops, I just noticed I don’t have a Subject. Sorry about that. The firewall that we use is really cumbersome when it comes to geo ip blocking in my opinion so I decided to do it in nginx. I forgot to mention too that when I put the IP address in the server that I don’t want to block I still get the 403. So I can’t seem to find a way to allow the 192.168.1.0/24 network while keeping geo blocking.

map $geoip_country_code $country_access {
        "US"    0;
       ‘192.168.1.0/24’ 0;
        default 1;
    }