SecRequestBodyAccess Modsecurity

Felipe Zimmerle felipe at zimmerle.org
Mon Apr 15 23:22:05 UTC 2019

Hi Carlos

There is a known problem on ModSercurity 2.x which leads to a problem
somewhat similar to what you have reported.

If you are running 2.x I would recommend you to move forward to 3.0.3:

- https://github.com/SpiderLabs/ModSecurity
- https://github.com/SpiderLabs/ModSecurity-nginx

If that is not the case, please, tell us more about your setup.

Br.,
Z.

On Mon, Apr 15, 2019 at 7:22 PM Carlos Renato <crenatovb at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello everyone, can anyone help me?
>
> I recently compiled NGINX with Modsecurity and noticed that if I keep "On", the SecRequestBodyAccess parameter, I have problems with the POST method.
>
> If I keep the parameter as Off, access normally occurs.
>
> Does anyone have NGINX with Modsecurity and the SecRequestBodyAccess parameter as "On"?
>

> --

Br.,
Felipe Zimmerle