I need help with 403 forbidden

OiledAmoeba nginx-forum at forum.nginx.org
Sat Apr 27 21:26:02 UTC 2019

Hell, I "like" Thunderbird for that... Sorry for the full quote but my
first reply was send directly to Tom...

Tom, I asked for the domain. "www" is a sub-domain of pb1ag.us
(Don't be mad, that's my kind of humor..) So yes, I tried www.pb1ag.us
on port 8088. Please check the presence of your playlist and its location.
For the sake of completeness: Port 80 give me an answer of Apache: <h1
style="margin 200 auto 200 auto;color:red;">This is not the Web Page you
are looking for!</h1>