502 Bad Gateway

Ken Wright wizard at bnnorth.net
Tue Aug 13 03:35:12 UTC 2019

I'm running nginx 1.14.0 on Ubuntu Server 18.04 with PHP 7.2.19 and as
of this morning I'm getting 502 errors when I try to log into Nextcloud
(16.0.3, if it matters).  I know I've seen fixes for 502 before, but
nothing I've been able to find thus far has helped.  Further information
available on request, if anyone wants to help.  Thanks in advance!

Ken

--
Registered Linux user #483005

If you ever think international relations make sense, remember this:
because a Serb shot an Austrian in Bosnia, Germany invaded Belgium.