STALE responses taking as much as MISS responses

Peter Booth peter_booth at me.com
Mon Feb 11 19:27:05 UTC 2019

You are specifying a key zone that can hold about 80 million keys,
and  three level cache.  Do you really have that many cached files?
Unless you are serving petabytes of content, I’d suggest reverting your settings to default values
and running some test cases to validate correct caching behavior.

Peter