Nginx - canot read icons in PHP

exadra nginx-forum at forum.nginx.org
Thu Feb 21 16:53:15 UTC 2019

Hello all I have a server usin Debian 9.3. I have migrated from Lighttpd to
ngings to be able to use its reverse proxi capabilities to use OpenHab

my default file is:

"
server {
   listen                                    80;
   server_name                               192.168.1.246;
   error_log /etc/nginx/error.log;

   root /var/www/html;
   index index.html index.htm index.php phpliteadmin.php;

   location ~ \.php$ {
        try_files $uri =404;
        fastcgi_split_path_info ^(.+\.php)(/.+)$;
        # NOTE: You should have "cgi.fix_pathinfo = 0;" in php.ini
        # also check this next line in frm .d
        fastcgi_pass unix:/run/php/php7.0-fpm.sock;
        fastcgi_index index.php;
        include fastcgi.conf;
   }
   location / {
       proxy_pass                            http://localhost:8080/;
       proxy_set_header Host                 $http_host;
        proxy_set_header X-Real-IP            $remote_addr;
        proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-For      $proxy_add_x_forwarded_for;
        proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-Proto    $scheme;
    }
    satisfy  any;
      allow    192.168.1.1/24;
      allow    127.0.0.1;
    deny     all;
  }

  auth_basic                            "Username and Password Required";
  auth_basic_user_file                  /etc/nginx/.htpasswd;
"

and also did:

ln -s /usr/share/phpmyadmin/ /var/www/html/phpmyadmin

All works also the php programs but I have no icons in the php programs

Thanks in advance

Posted at Nginx Forum: https://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,283114,283114#msg-283114