Use sub-url to identify the different server

nevereturn01 nginx-forum at forum.nginx.org
Mon Jan 21 03:13:05 UTC 2019

Hi Francis,

Thanks for your reply.

Since I'm a newbie to Nginx, I'm sorry that I don't quitely understand the
questions.
Now, we are running a small business. So we don't have any load-balance or
fail-over deployment. So far, we have only 1 Nginx + 1 serverA + 1 serverB.

As for the rewrite, I did some research and found that it seems that only
URL rewrite can help in my scenario. Technically, do you think the URL
rewrite rules is correct? Maybe there are some syntax errors?

Posted at Nginx Forum: https://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,282615,282757#msg-282757