Nginx + php-fpm on centos

Surjo nginx-forum at forum.nginx.org
Tue Jan 22 10:00:05 UTC 2019

Please help me to setup nginx + php-fpm + wordpress on cwp fully.
I’ve installed WordPress on my sub domain with Nginx + php-fpm on centos 7,
setup rewrite function. But when creating new post, post saved as draft,
post didn't update, when create post or update post its redirect to all post
page, and many plugins not working properly, when make change and hit save
button showing this error: There is and error on your site, please reload
this page.

Please help me... my sub-domain is blog.kholifa.com, and there are two
configure:
1. etc/nginx/config.d/vhosts/blog.kholifa.com.conf &
2. etc/nginx/config.d/vhosts/blog.kholifa.com.ssl.conf

already passing 1week, i'm already surfing many blog / forum, but i've
failed to resolve my issue.
Please please please help me.

Advanced thanks…

Posted at Nginx Forum: https://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,282772,282772#msg-282772