reverse proxy nextcloud / owncloud

babaz nginx-forum at forum.nginx.org
Sun Jun 2 13:21:08 UTC 2019

Hi guys,
sorry to bother you with this topic but I've tried for two days without
finding solution.
Basically I have a letsencrypt installation and a nextcloud in a docker.
I'm able to make the reverse proxy working loading the pages but I cannot
upload any kind of file is always giving "not enough space message".
This is my configuration on nginx

location /nextcloud/ {
                include /config/nginx/proxy.conf;
                proxy_pass http://172.17.0.2:80/;
#               proxy_max_temp_file_size 2048m;
                client_max_body_size 0;
#               proxy_http_version 1.1;
                proxy_request_buffering off;
#               proxy_set_header Host $host;
#               proxy_set_header X-Real-IP $remote_addr;
#               proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-For
$proxy_add_x_forwarded_for;
#               proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-Proto $scheme;
#               add_header Strict-Transport-Security "max-age=31536000;
includeSubDomains; preload";
                        }

Please help me I-m getting crazy.
Thanks