Advice in regards to configuration

Brandon Mallory brandonm at medent.com
Mon Mar 4 21:30:00 UTC 2019

I can try. Basically we have an application that uses TCP to communicate between the client on a windows PC and a linux server. I would like a public facing IP that redirects traffic from the window PC to the correct linux server. I was thinking I could have the windows client point to a public ip and then a location maybe account number. So it would look like

Client 1
public ip/12345 forward to private IP 10.45.2.1 (linux server)
Client 2
Public ip/54321 forward to private IP 10.45.2.2 (linux server)

Similar to how http uses the location
Www.domain.com/test you can forward to a location

Thanks

Best Regards,

Brandon Mallory

Network & Systems Engineer

MEDENT EMR/EHR

15 Hulbert Street

Auburn, NY 13021

Phone: (315)-255-0900

Fax: (315)-255-3539

Web: www.medent.com

This message and any attachments may contain information that is protected by law as privileged and confidential, and is transmitted for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying or retention of this e-mail or the information contained herein is strictly prohibited. If you received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by e-mail, and permanently delete this e-mail.