Nginx with Java library

Jennie Jia Jennie.Jia at amdocs.com
Tue May 21 20:54:24 UTC 2019

Hi

I am new to Nginx...I  have a Create-React-App as a Front-end, using Nginx as serving web server.  I want integrate with Portal.  Portal uses a Java library to encrypt the cookie.   After I received the request from Portal, I want decrypt the cookie using same Java library.

I did some google search, it seems Nginx-Clojure is the choice.  https://www.nginx.com/resources/wiki/modules/java_handler/#<https://www.nginx.com/resources/wiki/modules/java_handler/>   But It mentions this 3rd party Module  is typically used for Ring handler.

Does someone have a similar use case like me? Is Nginx-Clojure a good choice for this? Any other way to make Nginx talk to Java library?

Any help are appreciated!

Jennie

This email and the information contained herein is proprietary and confidential and subject to the Amdocs Email Terms of Service, which you may review at https://www.amdocs.com/about/email-terms-of-service <https://www.amdocs.com/about/email-terms-of-service>