Reading large request body using ngx_http_read_client_request_body

NginxNewbee nginx-forum at forum.nginx.org
Fri May 24 21:15:40 UTC 2019

Hey Maxim,

Should other nginx methods like ngx_http_output_filter and
ngx_http_finalize_request be used on main thread as well ? I am using
ngx_http_finalize_request in the thread's completion handler already.
However I was wondering if our business logic (running on thread) needs to
send response body multiple times as soon as it is generates it, in that
case ngx_http_output_filter will need be called on thread. Will it will be
safe or should I wait until all of the response is generated and do one call
to ngx_http_output_filter on main thread ?

Posted at Nginx Forum: https://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,284214,284308#msg-284308