Expert needed to Tune Nginx For Best Performance

targon at technologist.com targon at technologist.com
Sat Nov 16 02:42:16 UTC 2019

Is there anyone one the list consider themselves an Nginx tuning expert interested in running some HTTP Load Testing to establish baseline
on my server and then tune config for best performance?

1000 Mbps up/down connection
Xeon E-2146G (6 core -12 thread) 3.5-4.5 GHz
Supermicro X11SCZ-F
32GB RAM
Samsung SSD 860 2x512 GB SSD

I’ve been reading Denis Denisov (denji)

NGINX Tuning For Best Performance
https://github.com/denji/nginx-tuning <https://github.com/denji/nginx-tuning>

But this specifically says for testing not PRODUCTION.

I’m preparing my server for Production environment.

If any interest, please email me, happy to compensate for efforts.