PR_END_OF_FILE_ERROR after kernel update

J. Lewis Muir jlmuir at imca-cat.org
Fri Oct 4 14:19:26 UTC 2019

On 10/04, Ken Wright wrote:
> Okay, I rebooted the server then tried testing the cert.  SSL Labs
> reports no secure protocols supported.  Once again, I'm lost.  I know I
> set up the server to use LetsEncrypt certs, and I've checked them;
> they're there.  I tried disabling the server's firewall and testing
> again, only to get the same message.

Can you check your nginx server logs?

Can you check that the same content can be served over plain HTTP?

Can you check that all of your nginx and Let's Encrypt configuration
files are still intact?

Can you check that your file systems are not full?

Can you share a curl command that shows your output that others could
use to compare to your output?

Lewis