All I want for easter is a working module

Bee.Lists bee.lists at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 04:55:10 UTC 2020

I think he’s saying that there’s more to this than posting code and saying “no worky”.

State what you want, what you have, what you’ve tried, and what you think might be going wrong.  Simply posting your code and expecting other troubleshooters to solve your issue, is the wrong approach.

HE…nor anybody...doesn’t need to ask for your private code to answer your questions.

At the best of times, the world is challenging.  Currently, it’s not so good.  You’ll attract more bees with honey.

> On Apr 11, 2020, at 8:58 PM, Mathew Heard <me at mheard.com> wrote:
>
> J.R,
>
> You won't find it publicly as all it is a testing module with the goal of establishing a working timer. If you want the source code for it you need only ask. Here you go.

Cheers, Bee