Nginx Brunzip

Mathew Heard me at mheard.com
Thu Apr 16 03:11:56 UTC 2020

Maxim,

I'm doing line by line documentation in my module. I hope by doing this I
will get a good understanding of what is going on. If allowed I intend to
commit this as a resource for others also intending to learn the body
filter system (I will however check with this mailing list to see if anyone
has an issue with my descriptions).

While doing this I noticed that ctx->flush does not appear to ever be true
in your gunzip module. Am I missing something here?

Regards,
Mathew