no events CREATE/UPDATE after ingress is created

Alexandre Ellert ellertalexandre at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 21:31:27 UTC 2020

Hi,

I have a strange behaviour on a kubernetes cluster where nginx ingress
controller is deployed and managed by gitlab.
When I create an Ingress object in a namespace, I notice that nginx.conf in
the controller pod is not updated. Also I can't see any events when I do a
'kubectl describe ingress ...' or 'kubectl get events'.
I tried with a fresh gitlab install on a new cluster and everything works
like a charm.
Can you tell me where I should investigate to solve this ? I spent a lot of
time trying to debug by myself before without any success.

Thank you. Regards.

PS : This is my first post to this list