rewrite and map ??interfering regexps

J.R. themadbeaker at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 20:28:02 UTC 2020

> Until it is fixed, however, it would be extremely useful if, in the
> description of the 'map' stanza it mentioned
> that the regexp in 'map' can interfere with the regexp in a 'rewrite'
> directive, in such a way that positional groups in the latter don't
> work.

Yeah, I just realized I posted a question a couple hours after yours,
and the answer was the same with the positional capture in a map
causing issues with other directives after it...

I would agree that adding a note in the map directive documentation
would probably go a long way to help eliminate a lot of these
redundant troubleshooting issues.