AW: Using NGINX as reverse proxy to webmin on a remote server

Carsten Laun-De Lellis carsten.delellis at DELELLIS.NET
Mon Apr 27 06:19:11 UTC 2020

Hi Francis

First of all. Thank you very much for your quick reply.

As I said I am new to Nginx and not 100% sure, what information you need to help me here.

I tried your config, but it doesn't work. This means I am forwarded to the webmin login page, but can see the basic html only (login form, headline). I cannot see any graphical elements, like colors, gifs ....

I have attached screenshots from the login page, and after login. I have also attached a simple network drawing how the servers are connected.

If you need some more information please let me know what to look for in the logs.

Mit freundlichem Gruß / Best regards

Carsten Laun-De Lellis

Hauptstrasse 13
D - 67705 Trippstadt

Phone: +49 6306 5269850
Mobile: +49 151 275 30865
Fax:     +49 6306 992142
email: carsten.delellis at delellis.net

http://www.linkedin.com/in/carstenlaundelellis

USt.-ID.: DE257421372

Diese E-Mail könnte vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschützte Informationen enthalten. Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese E-Mail irrtümlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den Absender und vernichten Sie diese Mail. Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie die unbefugte Weitergabe dieser Mail ist nicht gestattet.

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.