How to hide kernel information

Praveen Kumar K S praveenssit at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 13:15:51 UTC 2020

Okay. I exactly don't know how the Security Testing Team is able to get the
kernel information. They use Qualys and Nessus for performing tests. All I
can say is only port 443 allowed to the server and I thought asking you
guys if it is from Nginx or is there any way to handle it. Server is behind
firewall.