Dashboard

Praveen Kumar K S praveenssit at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 08:06:59 UTC 2020

Hello,

I have configured round robin load balance in nginx conf and the requests
are being served. I would like to know if there are any useful tools to
capture the requests and we can see the report in a dashboard or a report
which provides the number of requests served by the upstream servers. For
example, I have 3 servers defined under upstream and if I'm hitting 10K
requests, is there any way to get, out of 10K requests, which upstream
server served how many requests. Thanks.

--

*Regards,*

*Praveen*