Getting started with a Module

Federico Felman ffjr at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 30 13:57:59 UTC 2020

Hello Andrei,
Thanks for writing back.
I wanted to take enough time check all the links.
I’ve read about OpenResty but my concern is how to access the data I need.
So basically I’m diving my process in stages.
Stage 0: research and get the correct approach (this current stage)
Stage 1: get all the request and response to go through a custom functions (processReq, processResp).
Stage 2: write those functions to call the appropriate APIs.
Stage 3: stress test and optimization.
I think OpenResty solves the Stage 2 but I still don’t know how to handle properly the REQ/RESP, mostly the response since the REQ could be the first module called. But I couldn’t find anything clear on catching the response.
Maybe this is pretty straight forward but I’m messing this up.

Thanks you everyone for reading this.